POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Coke Can : Correct Font Version Server Time
19 Aug 2024 04:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Correct Font Version
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 4 Mar 2001 22:07:21
Message: <3aa302e9@news.povray.org>
Cheers for pointing out the font again for us 'hard of reading' types - not
sure how I missed your previous post.

New version - correct font.
Havn't bothered uploading re-rendered version, I'm sure you can image what
it looks like by viewing earlier post.

Can post larger versoin required; the 'natural' size of this map as exported
by Illustrator is twice the size (in pixels), but even if compressed as 16
colour GIF, weighs in at 120K. JPEG can go smaller, but turns nasty when
compressed to Newsgroup acceptable size (I don't think JPEG works too well
with such strong colours).

Should be big enough for background clutter in a larger image.
--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)

Post a reply to this message